Saturday, 18 February 2012

WTF F*****



I WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD.....................!!!

I'm freaking out, where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
I won't cry
Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?
My mind is running empty
In this search for someone else
Who doesn't look right through me.
It's all just static in my head
Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite? 



To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when I'm down To feel like I've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save me
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim

And it cut me like a knife


When I've suffered enough 
And my spirit is breaking
I'm growing desperate from the fight

And I wish that I could,
Snap my fingers, make myself disappear.
Snap my fingers, get myself out of here.
'Cause I'd rather be anywhere else,
I'd rather be anywhere else, anywhere else
Where I could be catching a wave,
Where I could be seeing the world.
When I feel I'm alone
Cut off from this cruel world
my instincts telling me to run


I WANNA RUNAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
NEVER SAY GOODBYE

I seem to find the dark when everything is bright
I look for all thats wrong instead of all thats right

No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer 
Wont stop before I find a cure for this cancer 
Sometimes, I feel I'm going down and so disconnected 
Somehow, I know that I am haunted to be wanted 

I been watching I been waiting In the shadows all my time I been searching I been living for tomorrows all my life 


I dreamed I was missing, I was so scared
But no one would listen cause no one else cared
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear
What am I leaving, when I’m done here
Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
So hard to breath
Nights so soon become

There's something missing in my heart

No I'm not gonna waste another moment in this town
I won't come back, Leave the past in the past gonna find the future

They say, that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe 
But I, I rather kill myself then turn into there slave 
Sometimes, I feel that I should go and play with the thunder 
Somehow, I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder 

Lately I been walking, walking in circels, watching waiting for something 
Feel me touch me feel me, come take me higher 

I feel like breaking down, I feel out of place
Like somehow I just don't belong, And no one understands me
I wanna runaway, I lock myself in my room
With the radio on turned up so loud, That no one hears my screaming
It's like nothing feels all right, To be like me


I just wanna scream
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IN ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
One Piece Logo One Piece Logo Blacy Smiley - Exciting